lördag 12 december 2009

MIA - Here is the reason (OT)


I'm so behind posting here, and if you miss me, I'm sorry for the lack of updates the last two weeks. You see the reason above!


Yes, that is right, a new computer came to live with us, and it's a mac. I adore it, but now I'm in the middle of making the transition from one platform to another, trying to move important documents (aka my swatches and wish list ;-D) and learning to deal with the MacOS.

Actually, I didn't even change my manicure, so I wore the lovely trench coat for two weeks straight. That is a record for me, but shows to prove what a fantastic polish Under My Trench Coat is. So far, I have yet to be disappointed by a $OPI. It is so worth the extra buck, if you ask my opinion.


Now, I have a new manicure, and as soon as get myself sorted out, I'll show it to you.

And, if this post looks strange in any way, blame my new computer.. ;-)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Aww! Well I hope you get comfortable with it. I haven't used a Mac in forever! haha!
    I haven't been around much myself, trying to get back in the groove.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks,
    I started my computer life on a mac, but it was so long ago, my know how is antique to say the least. I'm sure I'm going to love the platform again, very intuitive.

    Sometimes RL just steps in and interfere with your blog- and internet habit, guess thats life.. ;-)

    SvaraRadera