lördag 26 december 2009

OK, I hear you, you're not satisfied yet.. ;-)


Do you need a new notd?

I will be happy to bring you my last years christmas offer.

I worked the whole holiday in hospital ward and I really did have the impression that the patients not critically ill, where they would not even have noticed anything greater than real life valkyria's with a big sword, trying to scare and scorche the illnes away.

They actually looked at my bright colored nails and took comfort in them. I believe I heard a comment on my nails about 30 times that day, and none of them were critical, just happy and complimental! I sent very many kids on their merry way home that day..
(then I went home and that is really a different story)

edit: I forgot to tell you about the polish. It is China Glace Red Stallion, great shimmer, no streaking problems. This is 2 coats and top coat if I remember correct.

3 kommentarer:

  1. That is a beautiful color on you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous. I don't think this color hurt anyone.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you, I agree, everybody needs a little bright and shiny in Christmas time :-D

    SvaraRadera