söndag 1 juli 2012

Nail Art Sunday: Isadora Glamour White - Or how to wake up a sleeping Beauty Blog?






How to wake up a sleeping beauty blog? Why, with a kiss of course.





This is my first feeble attempt to start blogging again. I really miss it. I won't promise daily posts or anything (like I ever done them..) but I hope to get back to updating more often than twice a year.. :-p

I'm wearing a lovely swedish polish, Isadora Glamour White. It is a true white shimmer, no brush strokes at all but a satin finish. This is three coats. Very good formula. I probably could have gotten away with two coats but I'm not on friendly terms with the wide brush and to even it out I used an extra coat. 


Some of the swedish blogs I follow uses Sundays to do nail art, obviously almost always more elaborate than my stamping. The talented Lela is the lady who started this fad. 
I used the CH 29 plate from Cheeky for my kiss pattern and Konad Special Red for the stamping. 



Last but not least, a huge thank you to the followers that have not given up on me completely. Hugs all around!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, you are back - I'm so happy, I have missed you so much!
    Isadora Glamour White is a gorgeous white - pearly and nice!

    PS: you do know that you hold a very special place in my heart, I hope, my first follower, I'll be forever grateful for that :)
    PPS - do you know that Blogger activated the word verification, you might want to turn it off...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for missing me Maria, I get all mushy when I hear that.. ;-)
    I'll check this evil word verification, don't want that at all..

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very, very pretty! Maybe I should have bought that IsaDora polish after all. I just feel like it is indeed possible to own too many white polishes.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Well, hello there! Nice to see you :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sarah,
    I totally agree, it is possible to own too many white polishes. I probably do, when I sober up and think about it, I probably own too much polish, period! But then I just stick my head into the acetone fumes again, and everything feels groovy ;-)

    Biba,
    thank you, it feels so nice to be back and be greeted by friends!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for sharing this blog liked it very much .....really attractive colors ....keep posting..shellacnailpolishes

    SvaraRadera