tisdag 15 december 2009

Where a Picture says more than a 1000 words






Nubar Midnight Glory.

This is a hard polish to capture. I tried in flash light, in "natural" indoor halogen light and finally in very cloudy natural light outside. One thing every one can agree on I think, is that this is a remarkable beautiful polish. Multi chrome, sometimes pink, sometimes gold. sometimes with a strong baby blue flash and sometimes more lavender. Just fascinating!


3 coats + top coat. It could easily had been enough by two coats, but it was a little lumpy and I wanted to make it perfect..

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ohh wow, that is a really beautiful nail polish!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you!

    I love Nubar, they really make fantastic polish! Typically complicated, I adore strange colors, duochromes, holos and glitters, and what I actually wear the most is very neutral and inoffensive polish :-p

    SvaraRadera