söndag 18 november 2012

Maybelline Colorama Steel Wheeling






Let me do a quick post about an oldie that's been in my archive forever. Actually the reason for it to appear here is a swap group on Facebook. I put this polish up for swap (well, my back up - I am slowly accepting that I will not need any back up's for the next 350 years or so..).
I wanted to link to my blog post and found out I never wrote one. So excuses about the photos, even in my early blogging days I probably thought them so crappy I never posted them.

But by omitting to publish because of the crappy photos, I really did this lovely polish wrong. It needs to be shown as I am certain there are still bottles lurking in dollar stores and on ebay auctions.




This is two easy coats of Maybelline Colorama Steel Wheeling 160. Basecoat and top coat as usual. Great holographic glitter in a greige shimmer base. Endurance was good, I wore the polish for at least five days working with my usual mani-stressful job. 

  If you should run in to this little gem I suggest you get your greedy polished fingers around it asap. And if you're in the facebook group Lacka-Byt, well hurry up before someone beats you to it! ;-)




6 kommentarer:

  1. It's not a good color for me, but I adore the holo glitter in it. I just applied to be a member of that group!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you MissAdelinne and welcome to my blog! :-)

      Radera
  3. Tack! Det finns i mitt bytesalbum om du skulle behöva det ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить Массажный стол алюминиевый, ультразвуковая ванна чистка монет, Секционные гаражные ворота Измаил, Stół do masażu cena

    SvaraRadera