onsdag 4 november 2009

Misa Foxy & Folksy




This weeks mani was really a surprise polish! I picked it out Sunday evening, in the lamp light it looked like a light brown, bronze colour with a slight lavender iridescence. It looked the same in the bottle as it did on my nails, and I went to bed content with my neutral manicure.

I commute quite a distance by car every day, and I have to start early, so come Monday morning I went on my merry way. Halfway to work, the sun rose, and I started staring at my polish. It was no longer a work safe neutral with a little twist, it was now a lilac bordering on purple!

Oh, well, I guess I cannot hide my true polish self from my work mates any more. I really like this polish, it gives the word duochrome a whole new meaning.

6 kommentarer:

  1. That is a really cool polish! I love the flash of purple!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Pretty :D
    What's your line of work? medical care or something similar?

    SvaraRadera
  3. gildedangel,
    Thanks, I really like it to! I like duochrome polishes as a rule but this is special in that it doesn't really look duochrome in eather sun- or lamplight, but it really looks like two different colours, without being UV sensitive. A little bit of magic!

    stiftprinsessan,
    yes, something like that ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love this! Both ways are so pretty, I will have to put this on my list.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Did the world stop? I think this may have been work safe. Anyone say not to wear this again?

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lucy.. :-D
    No the world still turns and all is well. Noone said anything about my nails and I wore the polish all week. Maybe they realized that I'm a little nutty when it comes to nails (among other things, 8-) )

    SvaraRadera