söndag 22 november 2009

Supernova!







So, if you already have the universe on your finger nails, but nobody else than yourself can see it, what do you do?
Easy, just add a supernova or a couple of them, then the world will stop in its tracks (well, maybe not).

I layered my black polish with two coats of Linnea from Make Up Store. This is a Swedish brand, but I’m sure Nfu-Oh has similar flakies. Then I waited for two days for the sun to come out, so the manicure is not perfect anymore, but it held up pretty good. Last picture is shade, outside but aided by flash.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you!
    Actually, this looks even more awesome IRL. Of course I forgot my initial intention, to mattiefy the mani. I was so eager to get a new polish on my nails (which I now can't photograph properly anyway, thanks to the awful, awful weather..) :-(
    Hoping for better light tomorrow!

    SvaraRadera
  2. It's beautiful and I don't think Nfu-oh has anything quite like it!

    SvaraRadera
  3. That is gorgeous mani, I love it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. gildedangel,
    Thanks honey!

    Evil Angel,
    You're probably right. I think there is a flake that turns orange-green, but this polish have very fine glitter on it as well. I am happy to own it!
    I'll raid my stash for Nfu-Ohs when I've got the time, and see what I can come up with.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow that is gorgeous. Love how beautiful it is layered.

    SvaraRadera