lördag 7 november 2009

Tagged :-)


The sweet Judy from http://beautyjudy.wordpress.com/ tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you Judy, this is the first time I’ve been tagged, exciting!

The rules are, list 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 blogs you enjoy reading.

I love fast cars, and I really like driving them. I commute by car to work every day, usually about a 35 five minute drive twice a day. I enjoy it, it gives me time to wake up and set my mood for work in the morning, and it gives me time to unwind at night, letting go of work and stepping into “family mode”.

I’m afraid of spiders and dentists (one is as bad as the other, methinks).

I have been on the Internet since 1993, before WWW even existed as we know it today. I remember how it grew, at one time there was a browser (Mosaic) that on their home page would list “the new sites of the week”, and it might be a dozen or so in the whole world!

I love computer adventure games (although I barely have the time to play anymore)!

I have green eyes.

I like to read, my favourite genre is science fiction.

I have 5 Helmers filled with polish, and I will soon have to get a new one (but that will be my last, promise ;-) )

I tag:
The Edge Of Sanity
Neglelakkmani
Polishaholic
Misa Polish
Polishign the nails
Polish Mayhem
Saintbella Beauty

All of these blogs are in my blog roll, and I can’t se any of them participating in this award yet.

4 kommentarer:

  1. 5 Helmers! WOWSERS! That's a nice collection you've got! I'm terrified of driving too fast. But I can see the appeal of it unwinding and jumpstarting your day!

    SvaraRadera
  2. beautyjudy,
    I know, I'm a hopeless hoarder. I get such a pleasure of collecting things, just knowing that I own them.. (me and Gollum sss)
    Stupid, but rather harmless as long as I stick to cheap stuff like nail polish :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. How thrilling to have 5 Helmers full of polish. I love to see photos of all of them! Pretty please?

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lucy,
    excuse me for the late comment. I will put my stash up eventually, it is a bit of work though, so I will bide my time until I'm a wee bit more organized.

    SvaraRadera